Here follows some useful and helpful information and resources to support and inspire you as parents during these unusual times.
You can also visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for regular government updates.
Look after yourselves!
Here are some tips to help keep your children safe if they are using these apps.
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online while they will probably be spending a lot more time this way at the moment. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
- Online Safeguarding during school closures
- Remote learning - top tips for parents
- Online Safety for Parents - Summary